Rules of Play
Tennis Court Hours
Courts open at 8:00 am Monday through Sunday and close at dusk. The courts are closed 3:30-4:00 pm daily for grooming.
The Tennis Pro or Club Manager will determine when the courts are in condition for play, and when the footwear or dress of a player is inappropriate. The courts may be closed for maintenance by the Tennis Pro or Club Manager.
Members must reserve courts using the online reservation system and must register all tennis guests from the time courts open in April until close in October. You must purchase a guest pass in advance of your guest attending; the front desk will log the use of the pass upon entry.
Only the Tennis Director and the Tennis Pros he/she employs are permitted to give lessons unless given permission by Tennis Director.
- Can only be made by members.
- Can be made for a maximum playing time of 1.5 hours except when no members are waiting to play.
- Can be made for any time the courts are open for play, except when the time conflicts with club sponsored events.
- Can be made up to three days prior to the day of play.
- Can be made for more than one court time per day only if play for the first time is completed before signing up for the next.
- One court per single membership and two per family membership may be reserved during a particular court slot time (another court may be used at the same time only if no one else is playing on it).
- Courts should be opened up on the court reservation system if not being used as a courtesy to other members.
- A reserved court will be made available for another member if it is not being used within 15 minutes of the reservation start time.
- Please reserve courts with no time between yours and the previous reservation. This will allow for more available court time for other members.
Priority Use of the Courts
The Tennis Professional has priority use of court 4.
Unless a lesson/drill is canceled the day before, the member will be charged for that lesson/drill slot if it can not be filled.
If courts are not being used during a particular program they will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Check flyers or website for Club-sponsored events that will reserve all courts.
Juniors may reserve courts from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Thursday and anytime on the weekends but at all other times must yield to adult members if requested to do so.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on club grounds.
- Wait until a point is completed prior to walking past a court.
- Wait outside the fence until your court is available to play on.
- Only reserve court 4 if courts 1-3 are already booked (unless you will be playing with a beginner and want to draw divider nets).
*These policies apply from when courts open in April to when they close in October.
- A guest is anyone who is not a member and is not a child under 24 of a member holding a family membership. Therefore, guests include children of a family member 24 years of age or older, and parents of any member.
- It is the policy of the Club that, while guests are welcome, the courts should be available to members as much as possible and to encourage members to play with other members.
- Guests are permitted any time the courts are not reserved for members-only events.
- Members may host no more than three guests in any one week.
- Members must register their guests using the court reservation system.
- Guests must play on the same court as their member hosts.
- The tennis guest fee is $10 plus sales tax.
- Just one court can be reserved for private parties and guest fees apply.
Proper tennis attire is required. Shirts and smooth-soled tennis shoes must be worn at all times. Running, hiking, or any other shoes with deep grooves are not permitted as they will damage the courts.